Last Updated 31/8/20
The Lifeline Northern Beaches Online Shop (LLNBOS) sells pre-loved items that have been donated to us to raise funds to support our Crisis Support line (13 11 14) and Community Support Programs. We check each item carefully and keep only items of ‘light wear’, ‘as new’ or ‘new condition’ for sale. We strive to accurately represent the item details in photography and description and we measure garments to provide additional sizing confirmation to the garment label size. We cannot guarantee that an item will fit you or that there is a consistency in size description due to the wide range of individual products we sell.
- We will refund orders where a garment does not fit you.
- We will refund orders where an item has been mistakenly misrepresented by LLNBOS.
- We will not refund orders for items other than garments as these items are clearly represented and fit is not an issue. We will not refund fashion accessories, homewares, toys, gifts, books or entertainment items.
- If you are seeking a refund you must email us at email@example.com prior to returning the garment to gain an Authorisation Number.
- Returned garments must be returned to us within 14 days of purchase and in the same condition in which they were sold, including new tags.
- The purchase price of the item will be refunded via the same method of payment used originally to purchase the item. Refunds will be processed within 7 days of receiving the garment with an agreed Authorisation Number.
- Any original shipping costs or return shipping costs will not be refunded unless the garment was mistakenly represented by LLNBOS.
- We recommend that you register your items when you ship them as we do not accept liability for items lost in the post.
- The address to return items is:
Lifeline Northern Beaches Online Shop
310 Sydney Road, Balgowlah NSW 2093